Flat Fee Mediation
Serving Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Mesa, Chandler,
Queen Creek, Paradise Valley & Glendale
4500 S. Lakeshore Dr. Tempe, AZ 85282
GET A CONSULTATION WITH ARIZONA DIVORCE ATTORNEY ADAM WEINGART, ESQ.
The process and services for flat rate mediation are as follows:
- Each party will gather the required information required under Rule 49 of the Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure.
- Adam and his team will review the documentation provided.
- The parties will choose a day and meet at his office, either in the same room or in separate rooms, and Adam will go back and forth between the parties and help the parties come to an agreement.
- Once agreements have been reached, Adam and his team will draft up the documentation evidencing the parties’ agreements for the Court’s signature. These can be consent decrees, parenting plans, or property settlement agreements.
- Once each party has approved documentation and signed the documentation the process is over.
Please note that if parties do not agree, Adam may not represent either party in any subsequent litigation.
Have questions? Contact us and schedule your consultation today.
Serving Phoenix & Tempe
OUR FAMILY LAW SERVICES
If you are struggling with a family law issue, contact Phoenix divorce lawyer Adam Weingart, Esq., today. We promise a compassionate approach to helping you in the Phoenix and Tempe areas.
You need a child custody lawyer who understands that and can effectively communicate and advocate for you.
Feeling like you’re paying too much for child support? Not getting enough to help raise a child? Don’t worry. Child support lawyer Adam Weingart can help you.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
My name is Alex, and before hiring Adam Weingart I was representing myself in court. My son was removed from Arizona by his mother and she would not return him or allow me to see him. After fighting for my rights for months I learned the hard way that in family law a man representing himself is a losing battle. I contacted Adam very late in my case, about 6 weeks before I had a trial. He responded within hours and we set a meeting within days. His professionalism and work ethic gave me the confidence I needed to continue my fight. To make a long story short, I won my case and even came out of the situation with more than I asked for. I no without Adam Weingart being by my side I would have lost everything I was fighting for. I could never thank Adam enough for what he has done for me.”